Why Choose Copper Roofing?
- Unlike many other metal roofing materials, copper requires no painting or finishing
- The warm bronze tones of a copper roof gives character and uniqueness to a building, before transforming into a beautiful green shade of patina after natural weathering of the copper roof occurs
- Modern tools and newly-developed installation methods have been introduced in recent years which aid in the quick, proper, and economical installation of copper roofs
- The warmth and beautiful finish of copper roofing makes it a popular choice for architects and designers alike
- Copper is one of the most trouble-free materials for roofing, cladding, flashings, gutters, downpipes and other details
- Copper, and copper alloys, give performance, durability, a range of colours, forms and textures, all in a natural, 100% recyclable material
- Copper beautifully complements commonly-used building materials such as brick, wood, stone and glass, and is equally as beautiful when used for buildings with a traditional or modern style
Specialist Installation of Copper Roofing in Cornwall
Copper is a roofing material often used for barreled roofs, concave roofs, soffits, fascias, guttering, downpipes, cappings, tapered sheets and roofs of three degrees or more. Giant Roofing have a team of skilled copper roofing contractors in Cornwall who have considerable experience in using a range of roofing materials, offering you the very best roofing solutions for you and your home. For the most flexible, skilled and professional copper roofing in Cornwall, get in touch with Giant Roofing for a free consultation and quote.