Why Use Cedral Cladding in Cornwall?
External wood-effect cladding is simple to install and offers a low maintenance alternative to PVCu. The New England-style weatherboard cladding adds personality to your home and (as the name suggests) stands up to all weathers, making it a popular option for homes in seaside towns and villages where the corrosive sea air can sometimes cause costly damage to your property.
- Very attractive
- Resistant to rot and immune to attack by pests and insects
- Hardy against the harshest weather conditions
- Unlike wood, Cedral clapperboard requires no regular maintenance
- Easy installation
- A whole range of complementary aluminium trims are available
- Use in the same way as wood
- Ideal for use where traditional timber boards might be considered – especially for facades and window and door surrounds
Manufactured from a mix of cement, organic fillers and water, Cedral external cladding board can withstand the harshest weather conditions and protects your home for a minimum of 50 years. Protecting your home and ensuring that you won’t have to make costly repairs in the future is one of the key benefits of Cedral cladding.
Many Colours Available
You can buy your Cedral cladding in Cornwall from Giant Roofing and it will come ready-painted and finished along with all the corner finishing trims and fixings necessary. Our weatherboard cladding is available in three different finishes; unpainted (off-white), 22 different solid colours or 4 wood grain shades. Get in touch for a free quotation!